Social listening

                                                   KARI BEAUTY PRODUCTS 


 I choose Kapari Beauty Products because I think they have fantastic coconut 🥥 Products. I actually came across them on a Facebook ad. I had been searching for a natural deodorant that did not use aluminum when kapari happen to pop up with their own all natural coconut based deodorant. 

After trying several different products and nothing working like they claim I was very skeptical. So I went to their website and starting browsing and reading about their products and what people had to say. 



I always like to read reviews on products to see what people are saying and how they rate them. Here are some of the things customers were saying about Kapari's deodorant....

The only deodorant I use! I love this product! The only natural deodorant that works for me. I totally agree with this. I have tried a lot that do not work!

Another customer says: Every time I roll on my coconut deodorant I am reminded how much I love the smell and overall confidence of remaining fresh all day. YES!!! I would absolutely agree with this. I enjoy the different variety of sents they have and not having to worry about being smelly!!

Very light is what another woman said after using the charcoal detox and switching to Kapari. It makes my arm pits feel soft not rough and dried out. that is very true! I like how smooth it feels when I put it on mixed with the light sent it is awesome! 

Kapari not only sales deodorant to which is great! They also sell all kinds of coconut based products which I have purchased several. Thousands of ladies all over buy their products and are very satisfied with them. I myself am one and will continue to buy from them.

                      Your beauty is safe with us

Their Brand is 100% pure organic coconut 🥥 oil sustainably sourced from small family farms in the Philippines. Their products are made with the purest intention because they are unnaturally obsessed with all things "au naturel". They believe everything we put onto our bodies matter. They state each one of our products is made with luxurious skin-loving ingredients for all of your beauty needs. From skin to hair to personal care, Kapari makes clean coconut products for your everywhere because coconut is one mother of a multi-tasker. And we think that is beautiful. 

Coconut Oil Is The Most Kick Ass Ingredient Known To Woman...


I think they could do better on the marketing side. I'm not sure I would have found them if it were not for a Facebook pop-up. I am starting to see them on Instagram though. If I was the marketing manager I would start getting my company out there in the public a lot more with advertising and marketing thru big name stores like ultra and sephora that are really big with online marketing and online shopping. I really think they should have more customer interaction. I have read and seen a lot of reviews but don't really see any feed back from the company. As a customer I like to see and read things that the company are saying to the customer that leave their reviews, whether it be good or bad. Kapari should up their game on their "Social Networking"!! Kapari products ROCK and I will continue to buy them! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing In The News

My First Blog Post